On Yggdrasil we have selected different Resource Packs for different worlds, to get a real feeling of traveling in the Universe – both on distance and in Time. If you are in Asgard where the Asir (Gods) lives, the resource pack has an old Nordic/Adventure look, and when you are in a modern world, the resource pack is …. Modern and I you go to the Space it’s a “Science Fiction” Resource Pack. On top of that we have added Dr. Who / TARDIS Textures and Sounds. In some worlds you will therefor meet Mobs like you know them from Dr. Who. Daleks, Weeping Angels, Cybermen and much more.
I would like a discussion about a new plugin I have discovered DiceFurniture. The plugin is dependend on FurnitureLibrary and optional ProtectionLib and LightAPI. The dev has also made a homepage, where other players can upload their own furniture designs.
Its really amasing what this Developer has made. You can do stuff I didnt even think was possible on a Spigot Minecraft Server without Client Mods.
Also we can design out own furnitures using his plugin FurnitureMaker.
I would like your opinion, if we should install this and about how we should use it on in Yggdrasil?
This is what I have though about.
- We need some thing the players can use their money on, so my suggestion is that we make one or more shops, where the players can buy these furniture and place the items in their homes.
- The plugin can be used in two way. You can craft the Furnitures like all other minecraft items or you can give the players a spawn-egg, which when placed spawns the Furniture. I suggest that we setup so that the players can only buy the furniture spawn eggs in the shop.
- We need a place for the shop, I suggest that we change the “Space Platform” in the spawn til a “Shop Platform” maybe with a Glass roof, to make it a bit different from the other platforms.
- I would love if one off you could help me setting up the Shop, build the Shop in spawn and make it look nice.
- There a many ways you can allow the players to buy Spawn-Furniture-Eggs. The easiest way I can come up with is using the plugin “ServerSigns”. Which allow you to run a command “/give spawn-egg….” and put a cost on this. You can also mange how often they are allowed to use the sign, and set a permission that they will need. Ex. higher rank can buy more types of furnitures?
Welcome to SqBlock
Who will help me run, build and create new exciting features on Ygdrasil.
Yggdrasil has been updated to Minecraft 1.10.2, all plugins has been updated and everything should work.
Yggdrasil has been updated to Minecraft 1.9.4, all plugins has been updated and everything should work.